From September to open its doors to the villa Klimt in Vienna
Vienna, 2012. 05th 24th (Compress) is planned to be more delicacies that will open in September Klimt Villa visibility rather than a tourist attraction. The building does not take place in a museum, but the ground floor rooms to the general public will also be allowed to visit.
Gustav Klimt's 150th birthday anniversary soon regained its old splendor of the villa Hietzing Klimt, which was between 1911 and 1918, until his death used as a studio painter. The Vienna Feldmühlgasse 11 Available in a number of housing units were known as Adele Bloch-Bauer II, Lady with a Fan or a Beer by Frederike paintings.
The reconstructed the Klimt fork Monuments Day, 2012. handed over on September 30, but do not do it turistaattrakciót. Rooms on the ground floor will be open to the public for the same, but the living room floor, people with disabilities are integrated into music employer.
The construction work - for example, when replacing a flat roof tufted roof and repair the windows of a huge studio - and are expected to be completed in about two million euros by the end of August. The financing of the Austrian Economy, Family and Youth Ministry.
The interesting thing is that we now call Klimt villa building in its current form, the artist has never seen. He is hired in 1911 by a small single-storey garden house, which was built in 1923 in the area who want to preserve Jewish Memorial at Klein Family "Rosenkavalier-style" exterior stairs rising on both sides, with a flat roof and balusztráddal.
Building was expropriated by the Nazis after World War I gave it back to the heirs, who in 1954 sold to the Austrian state. Last used as a school in the area, such as swapped by a tufted roof of the building in a typical flat roof. Was founded in 1998 by Gustav Klimt Memorial Association, which started last study of the painter's studio. Since the association was able to prove that parts of the neo-baroque building Klimt's studio is based, and the latter have been preserved in their original state, the area in 2000, has been placed in the Austrian state of inalienable objects of the list - and also began research for future exploitation.
After various attempts, in 2007, took the Belvedere over the area that wanted to "make out" in the studio from the mounted forks, but asset managers engaged in caring for historic buildings in the conservation agencies and state-owned, the Burghauptmannschaft met with opposition. So finally took the Art of Special Education and the Board of Trustees of the villa, which operates a kindergarten, school day care, adult day training course and employer of people with disabilities for thirty years surrounding buildings.
For further press information:
Compress - Vienna City Representative Office
1053 Budapest, Nice u. 3
Tel: 266-4051 Sun. 266-4053
krisztina.bauer @ compresspr.hu
If you liked the above requirements, sign up for email értesítőnkre